Cleveland City Schools will host a Kindergarten Enrollment event on Saturday March 25th from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Cleveland High School.
According to a news release from Cleveland City Schools, here are the eligibility requirements for Kindergarten students:
- Students must be 5 years old on or before August 15, 2023.
- Families must enroll their children at the school within their zone.
FAMILIES MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- Student’s proof of identity (birth certificate preferred)
- Student’s complete immunization health record from a licensed physician
- Proof of residence, which can include a lease agreement, electric, water, or gas bill with the name and address of the parent/guardian.
If you have any questions, you can call Cleveland City Schools at 423-472-9571.