We are joined by our friends with the Bradley County Sheriff’s Office to talk about the “Kids First Safety In Motion” Child Safety Seat inspection event. The event will take place on Saturday, March 25th from 11:00 am -3:00 pm at Redemption to the Nations Church on Keith Street.
March 25th, from 11 am – 3 pm, the Bradley County Sheriff’s Office Traffic Investigation Team will be hosting an event called Kids First – Safety-in-Motion.
The focus of the event is awareness and education on the importance of proper child restraint use. Here a person can get professional child car seat installation, guidance on child restraint requirements, and can even get a damaged seat replaced if needed.
Safety-in-Motion also provides FREE access to bounce houses and wax hand dipping for the kids, and a seatbelt convincer for those who dare to try it.
The public may also get free chili samples at our chili-cookoff table and judge on best taste! 8 – 10 chilis will be present, prepared by members of the Bradley County Sheriff’s Office, Bradley County Fire Department and Cleveland Fire Department. Drinks and chili are FREE while it last.
Also present and partnering with us on this event are:
• Willow Bend Farms https://www.willowbendfarms.org/
• Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library https://imaginationlibrary.com/
• VIVE – Immigrant and Refugee Services https://viveforadream.org/
• Family Resource Agency https://fratn.com/
• Bradley Prevention Coalition https://www.bradleypreventioncoalition.org/
• Redemption to the Nations Church https://rttn.church/
• Safe Kids Worldwide https://www.safekids.org/
• Kona Ice (cost applies)
• Mechanical animal rides (cost applies)