Mix 104.1 and MixTv.tv had the privilege of speaking with the Dillard Family 7 months following the Christmas Day Tragedy that took the life of Dustin and Brittany Dillard and leaving behind their 3 children.
We were joined in the Mix Studio by Matt, Terri, and Tanner Dillard along with Randy Bonner.
Randy Bonner shared details on the 24/7 movement. They will be launching a website in the coming days. The current site is https://clevelandbradleyfoundation.org/giving/current-funds-we-manage/the-24-7-movement/?fbclid=IwAR23ZjNXNZFYVkokvXQHwNbqFsPixlgdkrPhWmEcGkhsWvTSfgM_at7orVM
On September 30 The 24/7 Movement will be hosting a child car seat safety day from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm at Westwood Baptist Church.
If you are interested in being involved with the 24/7 Movement you can reach out to Randy@the247movement.com
Mission Statement – To engage in positive change that will reduce/prevent impaired driving and save lives.
Vision Statement – Together, one day we can end needless deaths and injuries due to alcohol, drug and distracted driving.
The purpose of The 24/7 Movement is to honor Dustin and Brittany Dillard’s memory. Dustin and Brittany were killed when an alleged impaired driver crashed into their vehicle on Christmas Day, 2022. The Dillards three boys, Preston, Pierce and Pryor, ages 2, 4 & 7 were critically injured in the crash and survived. We hope we can inspire, motivate and help others make the right driving decisions. The 24/7 Movement hopes to reduce and prevent drunk, drugged and distracted driving through real solutions, awareness, education, advocacy and partnerships within the community. Some of our Core Values include:
- To honor Christ and share his love in all we do
- To continue Dustin and Brittany’s passion of giving and helping others by giving back to the local community
- We believe that impaired driving is a preventable problem
- To raise awareness of the dangers of driving while intoxicated or impaired
- Support policies to end drunk, drugged and distracted driving
- Provide victim assistance to others impacted by impaired driving crashes
- Partner with others to create real solutions that will change the dangerous choices of drivers and passengers
- Strive to advance cutting edge health and wellness programs to local schools and work places, following our mission and vision
For more information, contact Randy Bonner at 423.240.8620 or email@example.com
If you would like to support this great organization, please send your check to the Community Foundation with The 24/7 Movement in the memo line to P.O. Box 4474 Cleveland TN 37320-4474. You can use the donate button below to make your donation to The 24/7 Movement now!