Friday, September 13, 2013
Kickin’ It For Kids With Cancer Night
The Lee University Lady Flames will play Emory University at 6pm! All proceeds benefit the Austin Hatcher Foundation for Pediatric Cancer.
“Soccer teams around the country are teaming up with the Austin Hatcher Foundation as they host Kickin’ It For Kids With Cancer. Teams are “kicking’ it” to raise funds & awareness for families faced with pediatric cancer.”
–Austin Hatcher Foundation
*The Major Sponsor for the event this year is BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee. *Regions Bank (Cleveland Branches only) is giving away a chance to win a Cruiser Bike with a $1 donation. You DO NOT have to be present at the game to win. *September 9-14 is Cleveland is Kickin’ It Back Week! This is where local restaurants will donate a percentage of their sales for the day to the Kickin’ It For Kids With Cancer event. Visit each of the participating restaurants to help raise money!
- Monday, Sept. 9th--COOKE’S is starting us off with a cookout at lunch. (11-1pm)
- Tuesday, Sept. 10th–QUIZNO’S
- Wednesday, Sept. 11th--JORDAN’S BBQ
- Thursday, Sept. 12th–ZAXBY’S (meet the Lady Flames that night)
- Friday, Sept. 13th— CHICKFILA ALL DAY!!
- Saturday, Sept. 14th-– AUBREY’S