HomeMix TV Interviews

The County Reacts To Septic Challenges

We were joined by Adam Lewis with the Bradley County Mayor’s Office to talk about the recent septic system cost repair cost share program.

Eligible property owners can now apply for funding to repair their failing septic system.

The program, managed by the Southeast Tennessee Resource Conservation & Development Council, is an 80/20 cost-share split. Property owners fund 20% of the total cost, while Bradley County funds the remaining 80%.
Participants will be required to secure two estimates from TDEC-approved contractors before work can begin.
For more information, and how to apply, contact SETNRC&D Program Manager Matt Heath by emailing: mattheath.wc@gmail.com or by phone: (706) 514-6366.
The funds provided in this program are limited, so take advantage of them while they last.